Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: '336, "Much ado about nothing" "FUD" ? LOL, is that why

I have to admit that I'm still dizzy after this recent spin of yours.

If you took the time to read what others are saying you would know, in my case at least, that I have never been an advocate for the P-Newco arrangement. But what does that matter when waxing lyrical about everything under the sun?

I agree with you that transposing "might affect" into "could be so significant (read.. Material) so as to negatively impact future PTO decisions" would fit with "someone who lies, minipulates and deceives readers; regardless." (Was I correct in reading "minipulates" as "manipulates" and in prior posts, "Principal" as being "Principle"?).

As to principles, wouldn't you agree that it was so refreshing of Mr Moore(for whatever reason) to stick with his in the recent disclosures? If only there were more like him.

As to your,

EVEN IF ALL PARTIES SIMUTANEOUSY STAND TOGETHER BEFORE THE PTO.

wouldn't that indicate settlement of the outstanding issues?

Again, I have to agree with you on taking a common sense approach to the "clear meaning" of statements.

Be well

Apr 07, 2009 04:57PM
Apr 07, 2009 05:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply