Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: milestone / Re: The tactic has been defined: Throw dirt enough, and some will
Apr 16, 2009 10:11AM

Nonetheless, are you implying that the German Patent Decision, or the BARCO Litigation, or the Moore/TPL Patent Ownership dispute, or the Final Rejection from USPTO on th '336 are "ordinary-course" business?

No, I'm not implying, I'm stating a categorical Yes. Validity challenges are standard in infringement cases and the required statutory information can be found in the 10's(Q and K), and 8K's, as needed.

Notification of the re-examinations have also been disclosed, and as I suggested previously, the "Final Rejection" is but part of the process. ALL of the patents still remain valid and enforceable, so no material change there.

Moore/TPL had no effect on the acknowledged 50% ownership of the MMP Portfolio by PTSC.

To paraphrase "Ron", legal meanings are not always the same as those used in everyday speech and confusion can occur when the two are interchanged.

E&OE

Be well

Apr 17, 2009 04:06AM
Apr 17, 2009 10:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply