Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

LL:

What flowers answered to my question I believe is not that they wouldn't need to fund PDS...his answer was mkore of they WON'T...if you listen to his response to me he mentioned more than once that they had been in a "negative" balance with PDS in the past and he wouldnt react if they went negative again.....(negative=more money has gone out than came in on a running basis). Bedisdes they have NO MONEY to fund anything right now...even these last licenses I believe we will read abouit in August will be paltry when compared to the fprior two fiscal years.

that's whats killing us now...just read the one report that no one pays for that was posted last week...Standard and Poors...it shows our revenue down from 29Mm and 26Mm to 18Mm to an est 6Mm this year...20+mm in the bank, down to under 10MM with 3 MM in borrowed money in that number...loans before this year -0-...now 3.5MM with the borrowing on the ARS ...license money is never included when its a one time payment then they try to calculate future earnings and esp. PE ratios...just like ne time expense is excluded also.

we're not going to get a substanial bounce in the PPS from now on unless some really big dollars show up in the Q's...add to that we are in jeapordy with the 336 being final rejected...then another problem with the Austek filing fo only 290k...everyoen will play off that number from nopw...PTSC might ask for more but when only that one licesne shows on our Q and the money to it also...then everyone else in the world will play off of tjsy to.

New Message
Please login to post a reply