Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: On2u - Another disappointment by PTSC? thecleanser
Jun 02, 2009 12:49AM
Jun 02, 2009 07:50AM

Re: On2u - Another disappointment by PTSC? thecleanser

posted on Jun 03, 2009 06:56AM

PTSC may have been around for 20 years, but what have they actually produced and marketed successfully under past management? The fact is not much and here we still are in penney land. RG's task is to take PTSC to a new level

I don't know where you've been, but PTSC has been unsuccessful in everything it has tried with the exception of the MMP in that 20 year period you refer to.

RG's task is to take PTSC to a new level and in my mind that is the NASDAQ by developing and marketing new products from the recent aquisitions PTSC has made. RG is trying to reinvent PTSC and yes he is pretty much starting from scratch in that effort. Again, I think RG has a more difficult task as CEO than a CEO from an already established company with a product and customer base.

Will RG be successful in accomplishing this task? Who knows, but if he does succeed in making PTSC a real company and lifting it off the OTCBB, yes I think RG will have earned his inflated salary. If his inflated salary is required to keep him at PTSC then it will have been worth it in the long run if he succeeds.

I for one believe there are some good signs that RG has a good chance to succeed in his efforts. I'm saying we need to give him some time to accomplish this in light of government involvement which slows progress.

All the best,

Steve

Jun 03, 2009 07:41AM

Jun 03, 2009 07:59AM
Jun 04, 2009 03:04AM
Jun 04, 2009 06:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply