Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: On2u - Another disappointment by PTSC? thecleanser
Jun 02, 2009 12:49AM
Jun 02, 2009 07:50AM
Jun 03, 2009 07:41AM

Jun 03, 2009 07:59AM

Re: On2u - Another disappointment by PTSC? thecleanser

posted on Jun 03, 2009 08:37AM

Some people have a different view of the future of this company than others. There are many reasons to support a negative scenario and there are many reasons to support a positive scenario. I for one am still aware of the negative but remain optomistic about the positive and so choose to post this way. This is the gamble that we face with this investment. The future has two paths a negative one and a positive one. Which path are you choosing? I'm choosing a positive path until I see evidence that leads me in a different direction. I guess at this juncture you and I are on different paths. Ultimately one will have to change coarse. Who is right can only be determined in the future. Until then bitching about everything PTSC does isn't going to get us anywhere, but if it makes you feel better great, just don't expect all of us longs to jump on the negative bandwagon and respect us for that decision because ultimately we could be correct.

All the best,

Steve

Jun 04, 2009 03:04AM
Jun 04, 2009 06:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply