Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I mentioned several weeks ago the time frame for reexam request. See below.

I mentioned several weeks ago the time frame for reexam request. See below.

posted on Jun 11, 2009 06:23AM

"According to the "Notice of Reexamination Request Filing Date" letter on the....

posted on May 08, 09 03:36PM

USPTO website, the re-exam request was official as of 4/24/09. The requester, Gregg H. Gardella, will be notified within 3 months from the date of request as to whether the re-exam will be granted. So we wait......."

At the time several people thought an answer would be forthcoming within a week based on previous request. It has now been 47 days since the reexam request was made. I still stand by my thoughts that something complex is taking place that involves further discussion and most likely includes the German validation results. I'm not saying a re-cert in inevitable but the long delay seems to suggest the USPTO wants to get this over with one way or the other. IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply