Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hm, it seems you misunderstood me completely - you were the one asking what is being done other than posting on this board and I tried to give you an answer what I think I can do and why I think it's a good way to post here in addition to communicate directly with the company.

I'm not whining but informing the company about my issues. If I receive answers which satisfy my informational needs I'm happy - if not I'm trying to repeat my inquiries and then start posting my pros and cons and negatives and positives (did you read that I wrote about both sides of this coin?) on a public messaging board in order to add my voice to those from others.

Instead of repeatedly denigrating those opinions as "whinings" people should accept it as a part of the public perception of the company - and those who are responsible for managing this perception are not those who are writing HERE!

Simple phrases like "time for the whiners to put up or shut up" are "intellectual dishonest" because you know the situation is NOT black or white, sell or stay, put up or shut up.

By the way, how would it look like, the "put up"?

GLTY

Jun 25, 2009 05:15PM
Jun 25, 2009 05:15PM
Jun 25, 2009 05:40PM
Jun 25, 2009 05:59PM
Jun 25, 2009 06:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply