Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: If Swartz is selling, then the door is open to remove the BOD

"Again, I will back any plan for change that makes sense, but posting on a message board isn't a plan."

I wholeheartly agree, posting on a messaging board is the lowest level of activity but as I said the next step - directly communicating with the company - is just a little "better" as long as the company isn't able to disclose their secrets to me...;-))

But what is the next level of activity?

From my business experience the management has to do its job and as long there is nothing illegal shareholders have to accecpt the management in general - provided the management has a fair and clear way of communications with its shareholders AND provided they are controlled by the board of directors...and here we are with some problems...but still I don't see any chance to make a change.

I asked Ronran many times as those shareholder letters were written what should be accomplished with it because it is my belief that a good management should hear to its shareholder but not follow them. A complete different animal would have been a proof of any illegal action by the management or the BoD - then it would be time to form a group of interests but until then the only way to voice my opinion is mail/letter to the company and some posts on a messaging board (and to hope their IR person forwards it to the management).

But I'm repeating myself - good night!

New Message
Please login to post a reply