Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: milestone / Re: '584 is.LOL..again rg + bod, you are for sure supporting ptsc
Jul 02, 2009 10:58AM

"Now where did I say that the BoD/Management had released any news?"

And in light of that, and a languishing share price, questions about the BoD compensation, role, value, etc., etc. seem to be in order, don't they? I'd argue that until there is a return of shareholder value, they should remain on the hot seat. Why would you argue otherwise? Have they not had adequate time to perform? What do you consider adequate time to perform?

I did interpret the USPTO '584 info as positive, though until we know the amended wording of the patent, there's no way to tell if this is a positive development, is there?

With respect to the license PR, again, if PTSC Management and BOD are unwilling to publicize this license in the business press, how positive can it be?

The truth is that because of the lack of transparency provided by Management and the BoD, we have no way of knowing at this time, if these are positive or negative developments, do we? So to link critiques and analysis of BoD compensation, role, value, etc. etc. with supposed "positive news" is a false argument. The fact we DO KNOW are that PTSC pps and shareholders have lost nearly 80% of its value in the time frames being analyzed while the BoD has been well compensated in that same time frame. Those "Facts" seem more relevant than our "intepretations" of information that in most cases, we have to scrounge to find. Don't you agree?

Jul 08, 2009 11:01AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply