Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

dys1, my last post until,perhaps, this weekend.

Yes, The crux. "even if it only means finding a more qualified replacement later.........."

For myself, I support our CEO. I suspect he does not enjoy the full support of the Board of Directors due to what I think are very basic conflicts of interest for some of them.

Now reference your comment above. In MHO an opposing slate of 7, with only the most basic qualifications for BoD election, would be elected by the shareholders, , if they simply say three things:

1) I support the sitting CEO and will have a high probability of backing his decisions

2) I will voluntarily resign as a more qualified replacement is found.

3) I will serve with minimal compensation and expenses related to travel.

I am no where near the most qualified for the slot but within this construction I would stand for election. However, everyone please understand, MOST of us meet this standard and almost everyone here should also throw their hat into the ring. From this group at least 7 will have the time, energy, and lack of family distractions and burdens of making a living, to make a go of this (see above).

Those persons should know in advance that they will have my vote and should expect to be called to service.

New Message
Please login to post a reply