Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: "confirm.. rumor??" The writer is confused. His later post..Oh Pappy

"Who or what would be the driving force behind your scenario.I'm not meaning to be combative towards you,but think about it a little bit.WHO would be the driving force???"

Pappy ,,, I also may a little of base but I think you are asking why we (PTSC)would want all of the MMP? not trying to put words in your mouth... but I think it is clear Lecky is out Money he owes Chucky a big chunck of change..... The PTO & court are slow and costly.... Leckey is running his portion this on about 25% MMP... The rumor was he wants to sell(came from Chuck)... I think anyone here would want PTSC to own 100% of our best asset.... We have cash we have shares we can issue... I for one would like to see it... no more agreement to keep license's hidden.... I would welcome the chance to own 100%... (well the 336 is the unknown factor with the MMP....)

New Message
Please login to post a reply