Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: TPL Laying off? This is interesting...ccraid...
Sep 02, 2009 09:18AM

Because you miss the point my friend. I used a hypothetical timeframe of 30-45 days assuming that would certainly allow time for those on the fence to have obtained a license. Specifically with the news of the NRIC having been available now for a few weeks. You can't continue to move the goal post for these guys. As matter of fact I'm starting to have a hard time figuring out some of the defenders of Patriot. You can't have your cake and eat it to, so which is it? Are the patents being re-certified or not? If they are, which appears to be the case for two of them, exactly how long do you figure it will take for licensing to ramp up? Many of those on notice have probably been so for a very long time. If we don't see substantial movement on licenses shortly, I am of the opinion they won't be happening without a fight in court. I'll say it for the one millionth time, you can't keep moving the goal post!

Sep 03, 2009 10:15AM
Sep 03, 2009 10:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply