Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Sep 08, 2009 07:58AM
Sep 08, 2009 09:42AM

Sep 08, 2009 09:54AM
Sep 08, 2009 09:57AM
Sep 08, 2009 02:11PM
Sep 08, 2009 04:37PM

Sep 08, 2009 08:34PM

Sep 08, 2009 08:40PM

Sep 08, 2009 08:40PM

Would you care to elaborate on exactly how much our BOD is or is not involved in daily operations and how you know this? Under normal circumstance the board of directors has virtually no say in daily operations. I know for a fact that the BOD members for my employer usually contact our CEO a few times a month. It's typically mundane questions involving strategic issues or just general information being passed along. They attend 4 quarterly meeting with a special session here and there for various issues that come up. They each receive $12K annually with no stock options. Now, what we do know is that PTSC mgmt told us several months ago that we were privileged to have a "working" board of directors hence the justification for their enormous salaries.

Could you please explain how a "working" bod can receive this kind of pay and not be involved in daily operations? We do not have a large operation so strategizing is virtually all our mgmt has done or is doing. Gloria's involvement in accounting issues cannot be exclusively related to "strategy" as you say. I don't know of a company this size that could possibly have so many strategic accounting issues that a director needs to over see it without being involved on a daily basis. Mr. Goerner previously stated the Carlton Johnson was integral in helping with the MMP efforts. Since we don't control the strategy involving MMP licensing exactly what is Mr. Johnson over seeing? How can a small operations company, with virtually no revenue, possibly have BOD members this involved yet not be "daily" as you are implying in your referenced material below?

"Non-executive directors are the custodians of the governance process. They are not involved in the day-to-day running of business but monitor the executive activity and contribute to the development of strategy."

Sep 09, 2009 02:48PM
Sep 09, 2009 05:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply