Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Sep 08, 2009 07:58AM
Sep 08, 2009 09:42AM

Sep 08, 2009 09:54AM
Sep 08, 2009 09:57AM
Sep 08, 2009 02:11PM
Sep 08, 2009 04:37PM

Sep 08, 2009 08:34PM

Sep 08, 2009 08:40PM

Sep 08, 2009 08:40PM

I'm not going to sit here and keep reading post that can be misleading or no better than someone who is bashing. Milestone posted all that information from wikipedia clearly implying that our directors have no involvement with daily operations. Now if you can't understand why that topic is important, then you generally do not understand the function of a "public company". If Patriots board of directors are involved on a daily basis, that information is important for multiple reasons. The most obvious would be who or whom, is held responsible for mgmt decisions? The function of independence that must exist cannot occur if all parties are involved on a daily basis. I'm responding to a previous post so don't imply that I'm bashing or creating a negative mood.

One other thing, I've sent several emails to Patriot over the years looking for clarification on certain topics. They will not answer BOD related questions as they feel the topic has been covered. Mainly when Mr. Goerner informed us that we had a "working" board of directors. The very crux of this thread. I work for a company who's BOD is hands off and it certainly does NOT fit into Milestones definition. The most obvious measureable difference between the Patriots BOD and my employeers is pay. Our directors don't receive large salaries because their services are needed only a few times a year. Patriots BOD, however, receives enormous salaries justified by the companies own admission that they are very active on behalf of the company. How can I work for a $250 million dollar company whos' directors are only needed a few times a year, yet Milestone implies that the function of Patriots directors is to only oversee strategy? Damn, we must have one hell of a strategic plan in place to justify the years of high salaries they have received. I didn't start this thread but I certainly felt it was necessary to contribute. Good day Morpheus.

Sep 09, 2009 02:48PM
Sep 09, 2009 05:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply