Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Sep 14, 2009 01:41PM
Sep 14, 2009 02:21PM
Sep 14, 2009 02:38PM
Sep 14, 2009 02:54PM
Sep 14, 2009 03:52PM
Sep 14, 2009 04:32PM

First of all, you call people bashers all the time and you argue anyone point and take it personal all the time. Second I agree you do have valid points on the $150 mil about Debt ,paying off taxes and other very legitament expences. However, they also paid dividens which benifited a select few the most and made countless blunders. I remember the press release for the dividens saying its unheard of for a penny stocks and thinking at the time... why do you think it is most companies invest the money in their future. I think Wolf said it better than I did but you can read the frustrations in his post. Losing value on your assets is the same as losing Money if an emergency came up and a person was force to sell or borrow against it or prove their worth no matter how you look at it value = Money. I received my dividens so I hold what you call free shares However, I would have prefured a more stable company which would have benifited all share holders equally. After the dividens the stock dived because Investors took their Money and felt it was a bad move so they ran. I happen to like many of the things our company is trying to do but If you cannot see that our BOD is over compisated and has done many things wrong than you are related to one of them or you are just a pumper as we are bashers. I am not an expert in any of this I did my DD years ago and felt this company could make me a lot of Money. I have only been on Agora a couple of years or so but I watched all the hipe from all our CEO's and all the I cannot tell you anything from this one and here we are at 14 cents! How can spending millions buying back shares then adding shares make since. This is all probably why I am a Firefighter not in Business If I lost 80% of my patients in a year like they did our value I would be Fired.

Sep 14, 2009 06:27PM
Sep 14, 2009 06:40PM
Sep 14, 2009 07:19PM
Sep 14, 2009 07:41PM
Sep 14, 2009 09:46PM
Sep 15, 2009 09:33AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply