Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Sep 20, 2009 09:07PM
Sep 20, 2009 09:21PM

Sep 20, 2009 09:43PM
Sep 20, 2009 09:57PM
Sep 20, 2009 10:52PM
Sep 21, 2009 10:19AM

...Doubtful, IMO, although I have been preaching this for years, ever since the
practice stopped in early 2006. TPL has said that disclosure is disadvantageous
because it gives too much advance info to other companies that will be
approached thereafter --- I say that's complete garbage, because it is only
large dollars that scare anyone. As a result, it is easily seen why TPL has
used this excuse in the past --- with only a few settlements in the

double-digit million dollar range, and with an overall average of only about $4
million each,
those numbers certainly aren't anywhere near what would be
necessary to strike fear in the hearts of companies like IBM, Microsoft, and so
forth...

100% agreed!

Is it just me, who doesn't understand why the repetition of Ron's post from Yahoo is rewarded with 17 thumbs up so far?

I very humbly suggest without the intention of being provocative to read a post thoroughly before throwing thumbs.

I know, often it is quite difficult being objective. It's very easy and quick to give your board darling a green thumb because he or she is just your darling. Okay, to each his own.

The above excerpt of Ron's post which Jumpingtown cited stroke my eye because it is so forejudging.

Is Ron himself involved in those license negotiations to know that not to disclose fees is "complete garbage" ? My own experience with licensing is the exact opposite.

Aha, now I get it! Ron must be some devine man to know for a fact that without exception it is only large dollars that scare anyone.

Nobody is scared by valid and strong patents -yeah, thats what he says here- btw. the delaying tactics of some small companies Rony just forgets, oh I see, this is a very unimportant aspect. The early mover discounts also fall into the same category - unimportant aspect.

And then just devide the amount of dollars by the mumber of companies and while doing this don't even think of differently infringing products or the number of those products, the size of companies involved the fact that bigger infringers usually are saved for days when not a single iota is missing etc.

and you get, yeah what would you think you get?

Jumpingtown gets an = "elaborated statement!"

I get ........................= FUD!

Best wishes

Jerry

Sep 21, 2009 01:27PM
Sep 21, 2009 01:41PM
Sep 21, 2009 01:58PM
Sep 21, 2009 02:00PM
Sep 21, 2009 02:07PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply