Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: REPOST...FOR New and COURAGEOUS LONGS ONLY/teremeto

i think it is okay that we dont see eye to eye on this and i have no problem with you differing with me on this.

Yes they did hire RG. It is my opinion they hired RG because the revolving CEO circus was not working. IMO they did not hire the pre RG ceo to run the company...IMO he was just filling the seat. It is my belief that the BOD did a lot of damage to PTSC because they believed they could turn everything over to TPL and the patent that walks on water would be enough to keep their fat checks coming in for doing absolutely nothing. I wont get into a repeat of the BOD damage.....we have both discussed this before.

The only decision the BOD made rearding the MMP was to turn complete control over to TPL. Yes TPL is more qualified and that was the proper thing to do.....but the BOD also turned all control with regard to the release of info without TPL approval. So I am not sure what the BOD has to do with the MMP....they set it up were we just receive our cut of the revenue generated. The BOD's hands were not tied because Moore owned 50%....PTSC owned the other half. TPL and PTSC were battling for ownership (100%) of the MMP and they became partners not by choice but because it was either a long court battle over ownership or partner up and begin collecting MMP licensing fees. I still believe that PTSC and TPL are not on the best of terms.....note the PR from TPL does not even mention PTSC (and we are partners - 50% owner of the MMP).

S&L did us damage no doubt.....but they were given the freedom to rape PTSC by the BOD.....I do agree that the USPTO contributed to the downward pressure on the stock price but I believe the BOD shares a great deal of responsibility in the way they have managed the company and its resources.

Just cant seem to share your opinion of the BOD but that is okay. Like I said previously I will never bring up the BOD again unless they are being presented as a competent group.....which they (IMO) are not.

take care steve and the best of luck to all

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply