Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: This will be the last time I say anything about Rick Goerner, however, it is....

My post was somewhat ambiguous. My point wasn't focused on the dollar amount as much as I was pointing out the need to be patient. I was highlighting the fact that he was clearly part of a process, along with many others, that ultimately led to increased revenue and an eventual acquisition by TI. It's just amazing to me that so many here preached patience with the Crossflo endeavor, yet the moment the reorganization is announced investors turn on him. Who could possibly be caught off guard by the revelation that Crossflo will need more time to develope? We had several people post great DD that clearly indicated, to me, that this would be a long term investment by PTSC. How could a CDX product, that basically helps different platforms "shake hands", be expected to take off when many of the healthcare institutions haven't fully initiated their own electronics records systems? My point was simple, given time who knows what may or may not have been accomplished with him. It doesn't matter now, so this conversation is moot. Also, you don't have to explain the PR propaganda machine to me. I've been here long enough to be intimately familiar with it. GLTY.

New Message
Please login to post a reply