Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Oct 15, 2009 09:57AM
Oct 15, 2009 10:37AM

I might add that I would not go into battle with 25, 50 or 100 people I have never met. Also, a victory in this type of situation is never completely satisfying and is bound to take a toll on both....perhaps greater than the perceived situation going in. At the outset, we aim to be victorious over the same party we initially bet our money on.Not trying to be too philosophical, but the odds are uncertain....you may lose and if you win you may lose. How? After and during this long tug of war, the company will undoubtedly suffer from the pessimism of the market and reorganization would again delay or damage potential gains. Me I have got to see who is brought in and how licensing proceeds before I.......

Do not hit me with the nothing ventured nothing gained view. It has been a long, trying committment for quite a few of us and I am just hoping for a big surge in mmp licenses, a run like last time and it is see ya for me. Maybe lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply