Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"For those longs who have the passion for a bright future for PTSC to keep quiet after failure upon failure they are not people who i would want to go into battle with..............Bring it on..........."

So what is the plan? Storm the beaches shouting I am going to attack or would it be a good idea to make sure the guns actually have bullets? If I was seriously about pursuing such an endeavor, at a minimum I would:

(a) Document my objective(s)

(b) Document my concerns

(c) Document what has transpired, announced Licenses, SEC filings, PR's, trading patterns, etc

(d) Meet with a quailified attorney and present (A-C) to get his/her opinion on cost/potential risk/potential reward/timeline of achieving objective(s), etc.

(e) If I liked what I was told, I would than come to this board and other boards and present my findings (A-D) as well as additional information provided by counsel and solicit support. At this point and this point only would I decide if I had enough troops to go to war.

I haven't seen any of the above, so sorry if I am not the kind of person you would want to go into battle with, but I am not ready to storm the beaches wearing khaki shorts and a water gun. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that pursuing such an endeavor is or isn't the right thing to do. What I am saying is that if I decide to battle, I am damn well prepared, especially before I begin soliciting others to fight along with me.

Good luck everyone!

New Message
Please login to post a reply