Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 26, 2009 04:38PM

Oct 26, 2009 04:53PM

Re: Dumb Dog

in response to by
posted on Oct 26, 2009 09:08PM

That may be a good assumption ( I can hear Felix Unger saying "when you assume you make...")

I know there are some fairly smart people here, I also know ther are some here who have only this stock and have never invested anything before.

You do realize that at todays closing price you can own %50 percent of this company for about $20 million.

IF there are 100s of million or even billions of dollars on the way like one actually posted then my only question is where is the REALLY smart money. By that I mean the really smart guys on Wall St that do nothing but crunch #'s and are paid to put their bosses into just such positions. There are entire investment groups (public and private) that do nothing but research, report and invest in tech issues. We do not exist in a vacuum. Big money knows we exist and could care less. Where is HP, IBM, heck even GE, for a mere pitance to those companies can have a major equity position here.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I have no delusions that there aren't wayyyyy smarter big money people around. There just don't seem to be any here. THAT is what is in the back of my head and why I have not jumped in with both feet. I feel lucky that my head is above water and I could walk away tomorrow with capital gain. There are too many amateurs here and not enough pros. IF they (the pros) happen to show up and the price rises accordijngly I will have no problem dumping in more money. That is the price I will pay to be sure I don't lose or put in limbo my $$$$. Capial preservation is my primary goal. I can play the lotto any day or go see the Mohegans to gamble (and at least there they will comp you and it is way more fun). The stock market is not about that.

Good luck,

(I) C. W.

Oct 26, 2009 09:42PM

Oct 26, 2009 11:00PM
Oct 26, 2009 11:13PM
Oct 26, 2009 11:16PM

Oct 26, 2009 11:19PM
Oct 27, 2009 12:49AM
Oct 27, 2009 12:55AM
Oct 27, 2009 01:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply