Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: OK..so I'm still in the corner with the delusional group regarding the MOU

<and be granted the use of the MMP for nothing but their agreement not to discuss their Defense with any other notified, negotiating or litigating companies nor let it be known that they received rights to use MMP solely on the the above premise.. so that any other infringing companies would not benefit from the Js defense..>

The above assumes there is more to the Js defense than what was made known during pre-trial proceedings. So you infer they were going to spring someting new on on the judge at the last minute? Sorry, don't think this holds any water.

Also, giving the MMP away in order to keep them quiet is a bit short-sighted if not absurd. PTSC is a public company, the results of the settlement will be known eventually. I'm sure you could enforce the Js from not making public statements, but how does one protect from the desimination in private? I don't think this holds water either.

Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply