Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: OK..so I'm still in the corner with the delusional group regarding the MOU

So you infer they were going to spring someting new on on the judge at the last minute?

That's not what I'm solely infering.. Even if their plan was simply to shove KSR/Obv down the juries' throats in their attempt to invalidate the patents.. I include 'their Defense' as something that may be included in the MOU..

My main point being that (IMO) TPL/Leckrone didn't want the settlement terms to be available to any other potential infringers.. so those other potential infringers couldn't see that in this fight he rolled over and basically let the Js walk on the cheap.. so he could take the patents and run them thru the PTO process in a much more controlled enviroment than a Fed Court, to emerge validated... and still have J Ward's Markman in hand..

Regarding granting the use of the MMP on the cheap to preserve the patents and get them thru the less risky procedure of the PTO is not IMO absurd.. as much as that settlement po'd me.. if that is why they did it.. to get the patents validated via the PTO and not risk putting them up in front of a KSR/Obv defense for 12 jurors to decided... I think he made the right choice

jmo

regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply