Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 09, 2009 12:56PM

Funny.... I made mention of something similar regarding FUD origins back in October.......

A great deal of the angst could also be alieviated by the way the company communicates to its shareholders. Do you know the amount of FUD that could be eliminated by that? It's amazing the amount of guesswork associated with getting a clear picture of what direction this company takes at any given time. At this point in time, I simply cannot manage my investment based on the present information that is not available where I should be able to..........We all want the stock to appreciate. At the same time we need clear concise reasons when it doesn't perform to our expectations and a group of people in charge who decide it's the proper thing to be above and beyond their own interests to completely communicate those issues.......

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/370760-agoracom/messages/1237939#message

New Message
Please login to post a reply