Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Wolf, Steve, BaNosser

posted on Jan 23, 2010 11:43AM

In addition to Brian's input and that of Ron, you three (like many of us) want a call to action. I do believe that we need to organize and have an SEC attorney review all of our concerns. I do also think that filing a formal complaint to the SEC is a good start.

I do not wish to ignore input from the majority of posters on this forum. However, for the sake of limiting input from those who seem to have their finger on the pulse of what needs to be done, I would ask that Wolf, Steve, BaNosser, Brian and Ron get together and draft a letter to the SEC and then repost that letter along with the link to the SEC website that Wolf provided earlier, I can only speak for myself when I say that we need to act and I am willing to file my own complaint with guidance as to who and what we really should be complaining about.

If the SEC receives the same letter with the same complaints from enough of us, then perhaps that will be a good start. Of course there is always the possibility that good news will come swiftly next week and the ASHM will reveal a brighter future for PTSC. If not, then I urgently request that we move forward with the complaint letter and subsequent funding to hire an SEC attorney.

Some of you have been hanging in there for a very very long time but we are all in this together. Let's work together to help our company realize a brighter future, if possible, rather than stand by and watch it all just go away.

Just my opinion and of course, you don't have to agree.

Laurie

New Message
Please login to post a reply