Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Not trying to argue with you SGE but an interim position such as the combination of those two positions takes away the most simplistic of needs in any corporation...an internal checks and balance system...thus the separation of the CEO and the CFO.

It has been almost 4 months..1/3 of the year...and still there is no naming of a leader for the day to day running of the company (CEO)...let alone it has been much longer that there has not been a naming of leader for the overall leadership and protection and benefit of we ,the owners(shareholders), of this corporation.

I waited till the middle of January( 3 mos) to express my complaints to Mr. Flowers and if you and he and any other members of this forum think that is over-reacting then you have a lot more "patience" than I and others have with this BOD and the current situation we find ourselves in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply