Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Notes from the PTSC SHM meeting in Chicago - 1/28/2010

You seem to post then interpret my response to your post. Your assumption of my intentions are not correct. I will try to state this very simply so you dont need to add your thoughts as to what my intentions are or would be.

I think that revenue is good. Money in the bank is good. The PPS should rise when money is in the treasury. If the money in the treasury is mismanaged then the spike in PPS that the initial revenue caused will probably retrace. One never knows the investor sentiment, these are just my thoughts, not yours. If the money is managed well we should continue to rise in Share price despite a weak BOD. I would prefer the money managed well, and I guess your opinion is...what? It does not matter how well the money is managed. If all you are looking for is price spikes to sell....then good for you. I was hoping for a more sustained growth, but to each his own.

I guess we have different investment philosophies. I can understand why you are so ardent in your defense of the BOD. They do tend to help the spike aspect of your investment.

Lets let the thread drop....we have both made our points.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply