Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I read and re-read the post you cite many times, and even offered an analogy

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/399484-gloria-shock/messages/1322669#message

Those of whom I referred to the link you gave are still firmly in the final category when it comes to responses, and I sincerely hope that one day it will become an exemplar in undergraduate law courses.

That the number of directors was set at five does not mean that only five could stand for election. However, as there were no other valid nominations, the five were elected unopposed.

Not only have I posted the deadlines for proxy submittals, annually, I even posted details of how Red Oak(shareholders) unseated the incumbent ASUR BoD - the information has been there for anyone wishing to pursue a valid challenge. Why, I even gave a link for respected lawyers in the field.

If any of the many allegations against the BoD are factually correct, replacing them would be a no-brainer.

They are still there.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply