Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: (From Ron on Yahoo) A bit more re Barco....IMHO

As I stated earlier we know too little...ie (the market does to make a price move..) IMHO ... which is based on little to no experience in this area!!! The purposed Lawyer switch will have BARCO pick up the litigation cost for the "T's" ... Of course the "T"'s who lawyers have conversed with Barco's have discussed strategies...... During the case management The "T's" have discussed w/ the Judge that they feel this should not be allowed.... Now we wait for the Judge to rule's to allow the switch we will see/hear of the Barco settlement...

I also feel TPL wants to settle with all of the companies (IE the "T's Barco & Sirus) soon..... The Barco lawyers feel they can delever a settelement that TPL would be happy with... If not it will cost BARCO more......... this is all In time for the PTO 336 descion.... then the next action will be in Texas.... I feel Barco's Lawyers feel they can get this accomplished...

More carless guessing!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply