Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I think Ron is saying that he does not believe a settlement was made with Barco - and if there actually was a monetary settlement, it's likely a very small amount/pittence was/will be paid.

As I read it, Ron is basing his "assumption" on the rarity of a law firm advising it's client to settle for a sizeable amount and then immediately start representing their client's oppostion after the settlement is determined. Ron seems to be saying that this would be a very rare occurrence and as a result, it doesn't feel right to him.

Ron's opinion/feeling comes from his 28 years of litigation experience. I also work in the legal field; although not in "litigation". I posed the question to one of our departments litigators and he agreed with Ron's assumption. He thought it was highly unlikely that Barco would pay a settlement or at least a meaningful one.

I hope this helps Opty!

New Message
Please login to post a reply