Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Since the ASHM- The Plan

in response to by
posted on Mar 20, 2010 10:44AM

You wrote: "However, where is the plan for the use of the money from these licenses......buy back, dividends. Right now not having a plan is almost worse than a bad one"

IMO, there is a plan we just are not aware of "The Plan". Perhaps Baroni is aware? And perhaps those approached for the partnership or sale are aware? Perhaps Schwartz is aware? And all the board is aware? The Plan may even be evolving. If health care passes The Plan may have to be reevaluated and changed again.

The fact that we the shareholders are not aware, now that's what bugs me. But then look at the whole stock market and tell me that our case is far from different. That is why the DD of those here is so amazing. With the net and forums like this we are more aware than ever before.

I have money on the idea that what any of those others know will be of benefit to the company. Too many people still involved to say it's over. Rats always leave the ship if it's sinking. A few hired person have come and gone. The long timers still remain.

Have you ever read " Who ate my cheese?"

New Message
Please login to post a reply