Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: From Gloria: Date........March 14, 2010..........FWIW

Nothing is misrepresented. The facts are: OUTSIDE of the costs required to advance the MMP through litigation and through the USPTO, PTSC has taken in over $123M in MMP revenue alone. That means the MMP battle is self funded, and these are the cream off the top profits that PTSC has received to do with as they will.

Prior to the start of that revenue stream, PTSC had about 297M shares outstanding, and a pps of around 15 cents (June 6, 2005 adjusted closing price - high of the day was actually 17 cents- when the Master Agreement was signed/announced). That's market cap of $44.5M

After that amount has been taken in, PTSC has around 410M shares outstanding, and a pps of around 13 cents. That's a market cap of $53.3M.

So essentially, despite having a "windfall" of over $123M, these 3 BOD members of PTSC have increased the value of the company from the market's perspective, by less than $9M. And they've actually DECREASED the per share price by 2 cents. Many things have changed, they are the constant.

You may want to argue, and you can justifiably argue that they gave out 8 cents per share in dividends in that time, and I'll grant you that, so in net, they've increased the per share price by 6 cents. Whopdy efferen DOO! lol

If you're happy with that return on $123M plus, then squandered isn't the right word. But if you're pretty confident that a diffferent group of people with a different set of skills and a different outlook and different allegiances could have created more than $9M in value, and by that I mean MUCH MORE, then squandered is a very appropriate word, perhaps, even a bit too forgivng.

As for the rest of your post, I'd love to think that the leopard has changed its spots, but why do you expect different results from these same people? Because they've stated their intent? Because it's a different plan?

I know Al Davis of the Oakland Raiders has changed coaches, changed personnel, even changed cities, but because it's him making decisions, the likelihood that they'll make the playoffs is nil.

And the USPTO issues, from this perspective is irrelevant. As I indicated, the USPTO battle and the litigation battle are fully funded through ongoing licensing, which continues despite the fights. The MMP revenues PTSC receives is after taking care of all that MMP needs to survive and move forward. If you think there's not going to be ongoing challenges and further litigation just becuase the USPTO recertifies the '336 again, then I think you're being naive.

New Message
Please login to post a reply