Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

<Patriot (at the SHM) wasn't very positive about PDSG and they stated that they may be looking to sell it.>

That is not the way I understood what what said at the SHM.

A)Stay the course (i.e. go it alone) – Multi Year Commitment (to get foot in the door and gain traction in sales) – focus on Justice and Public Safety – State and Local governments. Problem is these entities are risk averse and rather deal with big companies they already know and have dealt with. With this alternative, PTSC would have to target more market sectors. At the end of February, there will be a new version of CDX.

B)2nd Alternative. Staying on course is not best permanent course for PTSC. Alternative #2 is Partnering, being led by BIG partner who has that name recognition. Eclat is looking for the Partner and can achieve access to key people in these potential partners (i.e. the person(s)that can make the decisions to partner up with PTSC).
There was no 3rd alternative metnioned at the SHM that is in any of the notes that I have seen. Gloria may have alluded to the possibility in an email, but I do not believe selling PDSG was mentioned as a possibility at the SHM.
Just trying to keep to keep the facts straight. Corrections welcomed.
Opty
New Message
Please login to post a reply