Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: From an Electronic Engineer regarding "I know what I own"

LL,

Please tell us one thing you have done to try to change the status quo other than post negative comments on the message board. One thing. Let's hear it. ONE THING.

Unfortunately, I am afraid you won't be able to tell us anything. Have you gone to a SHM to voice your displeasure to the BOD in person? Have you tried to have a proposal brought up at the ASM that might effect change? Have you consulted with a professional for advice on how you might be able to oust the BOD or effect some other change? Have you tried corresponding with the BOD to have your complaints documented? Unfortunately, your INACTIONS seem to contradict what you post. You bring up the great American way of be able to voice one's displeasure with a situation, but you neglect to bring up another great American tradition. In this country the reality is that you can buy into an investment or not. But to buy into an investment, then to, according to you, bring about drastic change to the very investment you've bought into, just doesn't happen too often. In fact, I would think it is pretty rare. You don't have the power of a Carl Icahn or Warren Buffet, where you buy a stock and then effect great changes to the company if needed. So, your choices are to buy into an investment, and then if you don't like the way things go with that investment, you can sell. That's also the great American way.

So since you really haven't done anything to bring about change, one has to wonder why. Is it for lack of knowledge or intelligence? As beanie said, paraphrasing, you come off as a pretty sharp guy. Your research powers seem to be above most. Although I still get a chuckle how you couldn't find that Baroni LLC for weeks until just the right time. But I digress. Is it for lack of resources? Well, judging by the company you keep (others in your "bunch", with a "multi-millionaire" smack dab in the middle) I'd say you probably have access to some pretty good resources if you really wanted them. It boggles the mind why you, and all the other BOD bashers, haven't done anything other than voice your displeasure here. Unless you come to a conclusion that the purpose of your posts is for something other that what you state. I'll let the reader draw his own conclusions as to what that purpose might be.

And to head off the inevitable post by Biajj, stating how he tried to effect change but was shot down, save it. I have my own opinion of that scenario that I will state at the time of my choosing. Which happens not to be now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply