Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Patriot Scientific Corporation Files Complaint against The TPL Group

I called Cliff Flowers last week about the Q report all I got was his voice mail. He called me back yesterday. I asked about the legal action with TPL and he told me that TPL is the one that wanted the complaint sealed. The hearing on this is May 20th. He said he could not talk about it but he did say to read the complaint carefully. He told me keep in mind that licensing rates have been going down. Put the two together and I came up with that TPL is selling our license with the others and saying they recived x amount for ours and y amount for lets say core. This is what alot of us have thought for along time.

I asked about the comment about Gloria going over the books and he said she does look at them but they are audited by the same company that audits our books.

I asked about the TPL loan and them having financial problems. I asked how is that not a matrial event to us the shareholders since they are our major source of income. He said they have reported everything they needed.

I asked if he thought moving the shareholders meeting to Chicago was the right choice and he said they thought the turn out would be better.

I asked about the statement that was made by Angela Hartley Investor Relations (PTSC) “The shareholder meeting has been pushed out one quarter to allow additional time for the development of certain aspects of our business, and for the resolution of some open issues which management would like to be in a position to more freely discuss.” What are the open issues? He told me they were hoping that some of the outstanding business developments would have been resolved by then but they are not. Such as the patent office, pdsg, ect...

I asked about the CEO and he said they are still looking but it did not sound like they are looking very hard. Untill they get some of these issues out of the way.

I asked about this statement "The Company is working aggressively to resolve this issue and to provide for the resumption of productive license activity from the MMP™ portfolio." I asked him if the license activity stopped until this is resolved he told me no it is still continuning.

New Message
Please login to post a reply