Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: With the recent events unfolding, I still can't help but wonder if the USPTO....

will be moving forward with the reexam. With Papa Leckrone looking increasingly desperate, it makes me wonder if there's a reason. I certainly hope that's not the case but, either TPL was negotiating out of an immediate need for cash or, they want to wrap up any negotiations before the USPTO ruling. I still feel like there is more to the story. I know Emtnester rendered his opinion about the chance of the reexam going forward. With the lack of volume, TPL's odd behavior and the S/P staying down it makes the pending USPTO announcement look suspect. I remember Treddnick saying that eventually the library of material available to challenge from will dissipate, however, he certainly made it sound like that could be down the rode. I don't like this long pause between OA's. Certainly it could be a case of them tightening loose ends to finalize a recert but, with all the other nonsense it doesn't feel that way. We shall see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply