Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Obvious question would be ...have you ever written PTSC about those questions? And, if so, have they responded? If the answer is no they have not responded then I suggest we all e-mail them everyday a copy of your questions until we get answers. If enough of us do this then I am sure we will eventually get an answer. Those are good questions that should be answered.

Perhaps we should make a list of questions (not too long, but significant) and use that tactic to get an answer. I don't feel that they realize the animosity they are beginning to create with their silence and I feel they need a wake-up call. The natives are much too polite.

I also would like a status report on the reexam periodically.

I would like to know how, and who is marketing the CDX product.

I would particuarlly like to know what the heck is going on with TPL.

They(BOD) are being paid well and very little is asked of them. That needs to change. Much is expected as evidenced by the complaining here, so we should know their goals and the plans that are being implimented to achieve those goals. If we as investors are not proactive how can we expect them to respond or change. We need to communicate our concerns, and demands to them regularly. Quit complaining on this board because it adds no value to what we want to accomplish. It is wasted. We need to form our own committee and establish a plan for action. The reason these patents are not being marketed successfully is because PTSC, Moore and TPL wasted ten years fighting each other. Now it looks to continue. We, as investors,should learn from that experience and quit our bickering and try to accomplish one small goal first and then progress from there.

I really miss the effort RG made to communicate !

New Message
Please login to post a reply