Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 28, 2010 04:36PM
Apr 28, 2010 08:22PM
Apr 28, 2010 08:30PM

Actually, the allegations are not spurious at all. Rather, my post was an attempt to show that previous elections have been inflated by the allowance of brokerage firms to vote shares not cast by shareholders. The change in the law does not allow brokerage firms to cast votes in uncontested elections, and if this law had been applied over the last 10 years, I would guess that the same percentage of voters would have cast their ballots, and resulted in approximately 25% of the votes being cast.

The beauty of the voting results is in the number of votes Ronran collected. What percentage of the total number of votes for/against each bod member comprised Ronran's bloc? Do the math, it's doable. Anyone we support will get elected and Mr. Johnson or Ms Felcyn will be shown the door. Guaranteed or I will sell all my PTSC shares at whatever the price is after the election results are announced and I am history.

Apr 28, 2010 08:51PM
Apr 28, 2010 08:59PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply