Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

As a long time Oriole fan (from the early 60's on) I have to say that Trembley was used because his demeanor suited young players. Kind of fatherly and patient. I always myself believed in a mixture of tough love with a large dose of encouragment. I think they should give Rick Dempsey a chance, or bring back Davey Johnson.

You have to remember that the Orioles troubles begin with the owner who incidently fired the best GM in baseball Pat Gilleck, and manager of the year Dave Johnson. But, our demise started when Edward Bennet Williams bought the team. I guess we were emulating the Yankees with their lawyer owner who early in his career, as a hands on owner, was not very successful. Once he learned to Butt out of day to day operations they became very successful. Our attorneys were not so smart. They equated legal prowess with baseball knowledge and ability. Always a mistake to mix amature aspirations with professional skills. Egomania will kill yeah. Kind of like a surgeon wanting himself as a patient. The Oriole way died with Ripkens dad. What is a shame is that we've got all this great archive of film showing these guys how it should be done and no one is paying attention.We've also got assets like Paul Blair, Brooks Robinson, and Boog Powell, Jim Palmer going to waste.If Adam Jones wants to play a short Center field and run back on the balls, then who better than Paul Blair to teach him? If Tejada wants to learn to play third why wouldn't you want Brooks teaching you how he did it?. Why isn't Reimhold learning 1st base from Boog?But I still love My O's, I just can't remember why?

New Message
Please login to post a reply