Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

TPL is publicly proclaiming they own part of the MMP. Since they like to seal all court documents for some reason good luck proving it, or disproving it. Since Moore is losing his properties including his cabin in Nevada, and his son recently sold his property given to him by his father I would suppose that he is not being too successful reclaiming his assets. I would like to believe that all the above were not true. So, if anyone has any evidence to the contrary please post it. Since I, as an investor, am kept completly in the dark, for some reason, I can only assume the worst case senarios. Money and trust have an adversarial relationship especially when all the cards are not on the table. What bothers me is that PTSC only acted upon TPL when their shanigans became public through a legal motion for tampering with clients. Once it became public they had to act. Do you mean to tell me that they were not prevy to all previous negotiations and what they entailed? That alone scares me. And I have a hard time believing it. They took care of Swartz very well, are they taking care of TPL as well? Whos interest are they concerned with, if it is mine I have seen no evidence of it? But what do I know I am left completly in the dark for some reason?

AJMO with no proof of course.

CARLSBAD, Calif., March 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Patriot Scientific Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board:PTSC.ob - News) announced today Arcelik A. S. has purchased a Moore Microprocessor Patentâ„¢ (MMP) Portfolio license from The TPL Group.

About the MMP Portfolio

The Moore Microprocessor Patent Portfolio contains intellectual property that is jointly owned by the privately-held TPL Group and publicly-held Patriot Scientific Corporation (OTCBB:PTSC.ob - News). The MMP Portfolio includes seven U.S. patents as well as their European and Japanese counterparts. It is widely recognized that the MMP Portfolio protects fundamental technology used in microprocessors, microcontrollers, digital signal processors (DSPs), embedded processors and system-on-chip (SoC) devices. Manufacturers of microprocessor-based products can learn more about how to participate in the MMP Portfolio Licensing Program by contacting: mmp-licensing@alliacense.com.

New Message
Please login to post a reply