Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Thank you for asking...

"Do you think there is a chance that another co. is working with PTSC on both the Crossflow and the MMP now?"

Nope. For one thing, I would think either would be a "material event" and thus would have to have been reported.

As for Crossflow, I'm actually a bit surprised that they have not established a formal Teaming Agreement with HP. With what the HP folks have poublicly stated, it seems it would be in HP's best interest. But perhaps this has been pursued (from either/both ends), and there were differences on whether to make such an agreement on an exclusive or non-exclusive basis. HP would probably want to lock us down with exclusivity. Crossflow would probably want to keep their options open to perform independently or with another "partner". End of negotiations.

MMP? I doubt it. Hopefully they have been examining options. And as I've suggested, if events occurred where independent licensing would be necessary, those same events would probably IMO mean the demise of Alliacense, or a least some of their human resources. We could pick them up, I'd think, and should since they are already intimately familiar (non-compete clause in the personnel folder?).

"I still have to wonder why DM came on board."

My understanding is that Mistry headed the group at Cognizant that did that review/analysis of CDX. 'Nuff said.

The silence is annoying. But with all the litigation in process, on several fronts, it would be hazardous. But that depends on the topic. IMO, there should (must) be communication. I'd take a meatless bone if there is no other bone to be had. It does seem that some things could be shared that would of interest to shareholders, or at least improve perceptions. Tell us the cum number of hours dedicated by the BoD per month for the last few months. If the number was just reasonable, it would go a long way to improve perceptions. And how could such "reporting" possibly harm PTSC? And if they haven't dedicated respectable time? Then some self-reflection is appropriate.

Nope, no response from my last email to the PTO. It's time to look for other avenues for follow-up.

Hope this helps.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply