Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I wonder about the Moore/Tpl situation. Greg Baily mentioned that Moore had taken down all the TPL vs Moore because of the ongoing arbitration process. Then he mentioned that the arbitration had been unsuccessful due to TPL not contributing their half of the fee. Then why hasn't Moore reposted that information? Are there now legal proceedings in place? No mention of that though. If there were legal proceedings in place for an ownership dispute it may explain the long silence of the USPTO. Who hired Henneman, who is paying his fees? All of that would have to be resolved, so I could understand the long silence for that reason.It might also explain why no new license fees have been reported. There would be a hold on the distrbution of funds I would suppose. So, that scenario would answer a lot of questions and account for our current situation.

"Might be about more than just the loan, however, isn't all litigation that could have an effect on the MMP supposed to be reported to the USPTO examiner?"

It is also about Tpl selling the flash portfolio on our dime and the effects such actions have contributed to our MMP license fee amounts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply