Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

We need bod members who want to take us in a direction that leads us away from TPL who is the root cause of most of our misery. It is obvious that their strategy of secret negotiations has not worked since they hooked Fujitsu. All these infringing companies are sharing information with each other so what is the purpose? The only thing it has accomplished is the alienation of investors from our company. Our bod agreed to this ridiculous, one sided, commericalization agreement with TPL. They should be held accountable for that and all the problems it has caused. Considering the reputation of TPL parties going into this agreement it was a major mistake and probably one of the reasons POHL resigned. I don't believe he was forced to, I think he wanted to leave the scene of the crime. It is almost a shame that stupidity cannot be considered a crime. Too many criminals hide behind it's veil.

I think the USPTO has had enough time to determine whether or not out patents are valid. There needs to be a limit, by number, or time when a patent can be challenged. The delay tactics the courts buy into are too costly for the inventor. Also the tactics used by attorneys of creating doubt by using one reexam after another to create the pseudo non validitity appearance of patents should be disallowed. I think we will see that the recent liberal, obvious rulings by the court will create such a humongous backlog in the patent courts and the USPTO in the future. Apparently, according to our highest court, innovation, or prcactically any form of it, is not patentable. They have created such a bottle neck by making it so difficult to prove what an inventive step actually is that we will regress to 1899 when someone declared that everything that can be invented has already been invented. It is like saying a turpo-prop for a jet engine is not an invention because the fan was already invented. Innovation, in making something better should be patentable as long as what it creates is unique. or superior in design, or performance.

We as a company have been fighting way to many battles and they seem to be never ending. We need to focus our goals and steer the most practical course to meet our most important objective first.The MMP. I admit that I was one of the ones who thought that expanding into other companies was a wise objective. At the time it seemed a good idea, but as it unfolded the flaws became obvious. We never aquired the talent or skill to implement the stratedy effectively. We were victums of a down-turn in the economy, and burned far too much of our cash reserves on acquisitions, and dividents on warrants, which are needed to see the MMP to a legal conclusion. Now our adversaries seem to be using that against us and playing the stall game. Divide and conquer. We need a reconciliation with Mr. Moore and remember that he is the reason we are here in the first place. TPL has to be checked in their claims of ownership. I never trusted them from the beginning and am sure that Moore and them are thru anyway but money has a way of healing old wounds so who knows what the future will holds in that regard. There is a possibility that we will see a payday with our current litigates. TPL is deparate for cash and is now allowed to negotiate with the current litigates behind the scenes acting as the CEO of TPL. I am sure he is exacting trmendous pressure which seems to be his method of procedure and especially now in his situation. Unfortunately, I don't think he has learned a thing and will always continue in his ways. If he would have paid Moore a percentage off the top he wouldn't be in this mess.

Hopefully one day this mess will resolve itself. I haven't seen any evidence of any of the parties involved being smart enough to though. The manipulative monsters that greed creates can be self distructive, just ask TPL.

AJMO

GLTALS

New Message
Please login to post a reply