Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

We need bod members who want to take us in a direction that leads us away from TPL who is the root cause of most of our misery.

I cant see this happening..-- because TPL apparently holds some ownership in the MMP.. PTSC needs them.. they need us..

TPL helped rake in millions of dollars...i think the idea is right.... but the conditions or the agreement need to be improved.

It appears TPL played it fair in the beginning.... but either used loopholes, lack of business ethics, or acted too greedy towards the end ---causing the conflict that exists today.

Its probable that PTSC noticed in the beginning some issues that favored TPL.. but let it slide because the end result was still very positive.

Once the results were sliding---i think PTSC finally had a enough and are taking advantage of the situation ( TPL owing money) to force a change in the agreement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply