Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jul 10, 2010 06:08PM
Jul 10, 2010 06:29PM
Jul 10, 2010 09:41PM
Jul 10, 2010 10:56PM
Jul 10, 2010 10:58PM
Jul 11, 2010 12:17AM
Jul 11, 2010 12:39PM
Jul 11, 2010 01:02PM
Jul 11, 2010 02:12PM
Jul 11, 2010 03:31PM
Jul 12, 2010 12:42AM

But it IS a factual statement. When a post is flagged as a violoation, the options provided are to ban the user, warn the user, or ignore it. If a post that has been flagged as a violation is upheld through a warning or banning, the standard Agoracom language that's sent back to the poster who reported it is:

Thank you for your recent violation report and participating on AGORACOM.

The message that you correctly identified as a violation has now been removed.

So if you're going to report a post as violative, then clearly your intent would be to have the poster warned, and the post removed, thus silencing the factual posts, while disregarding those that are factually untrue (you conveniently left off the part of the statement that makes my point complete).

I didn't miss either of your posts. I posted information that compared our BOD in their roles at PTSC, and showed what kind of cash compensation their counterparts at Unisys would receive. Milestone then posted that Carlton Johnson would receive $100K as the chairman of the executive committee, which is simply untrue. At Unisys, it is the Chairman of the Board of Directors, not of the executive committee that recieves the $100K.

Despite your protestations to the contrary, that's not a personal attack on anyone. That's a correction of a poster who clearly posted untrue information. If milestone didn't want to be corrected, he shouldn't have posted the untrue statements he posted. I suspsect he knew full well they weren't true when he made them, but that's another matter. The accuracy of that suspicion is further reinforced by his not correcting his previous post, but simply posting again that CJ is the chairman of the executive committee.

I'd suggest that if you have a problem with posters correcting other posters who post factually incorrect information, that you take it up with the poster who posts that incorrect information. That you instead choose the opposite route suggests that you'd rather have factually incorrect information posted here. If that's your intention, then your actions speak for themselves, but as I don't suspect that is your true intention, perhaps you should consider a change in your focus.

New Message
Please login to post a reply