Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jul 12, 2010 11:43AM

My position remains unchanged, and should you care to explore further, you will find that it was "ronran", a stout adherent of "never attacking the messenger" who wrote:

As to your feigned "surprise", you are again being disingenuous, which is not worthy of response. However, as to "inevitable failure", your announced plan, i.e., to file suit in the event that there should be an attempt to sell the MMP for a sum that you think is less than "fair", would almost certainly fall into that category. You have either not sufficiently thought such through (as I did, after initially thinking such a plan might be plausible), or you have never actually practiced law and are thus incapable of realizing your own folly. Of course, it is always easy to announce grandiose plans, having either no intention of ever following through, or insufficient experience with which to know better

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/417369-questions-and-investigations-required/messages/1373913#message

Do you find it ironic that there is still no definitive plan for shareholder action, in light of the closing sentence above?

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply