Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

'Perhaps they have never heard of the Texas Department of Public Safety.'

I have heard of it.

I even met your boss, the Head of the Department of Public Safety, in Austin in a meeting I attended with the Lt. Governor, and the Chiarman of the Senate Appropriations Committee about 12 years ago. One of the most beautiful State Capital Buildings in the country.

I informed them that they lacked the needed controls on Professional Bingo Halls and scratch off Bingo Tickets. Several month later they found they had lost over $4,000,000 due to tickets being printed outside the state that showed the Seal of Texas, but income from the sale of those tickets was never received. This had been going on for several years. I am not sure of the exact dollar amount, so I tried to be conservative.

Rather than monitoring the cash sales, they tried to compute sales by the depletion of inventory at these places. By bringing in inventory from outside the State, sales were reported that were much lower than they should have been.

Aug 05, 2010 08:38PM
Aug 05, 2010 11:16PM
Aug 06, 2010 08:18AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply