Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Patent lawyer - Because we depend so much on the MMP we need expertise in this arena. We need to be sure that the goings on in TPL and Alliasense are legit. I have no trust in these organizations because of their leadership. I hope I'm wrong but I see a lack of integrity with how they are managed. I just wrote to Ease stating we need 2 people Finance and Patent Lawyer. ....Possibly we only need one, a finance guy. The patent lawyer could be non exec as well.

We don't need a bigger board, we need a smaller, fiscally conservative board that is interested in only one thing shareholder value.

The Falk trust, Milestone, provides what for the shareholder? Why should this trust get representation and remuneration with an advantage over the shareholder. My impression is that this is a shareholder rip off. Please correct this impression.

New Message
Please login to post a reply