Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hi

Lets assume everyone here wants the share price to go up. Fact is for many years it has not and the smoking gun points to the BOD which is still in tack. I know of no other company where this situation would be allowed to exist for so long. (unless they were driven out of business all together).

The reason some of the BOD needs to go (perhaps all) is because of their continued history of non performance if for not other reason then just the share price issue.(mind you I think there is a whole list of other reason already revealed.) I find it hard to believe that some are trying to find a defence for the BOD's history.

To summarize the last attempt to remove any members of the BOD missed because there were not enough votes for the action. It's just speculation but my guts tell me that it is just a few major players who have the control here. So to resolve we need to get enough of those votes to turn the corner. In a way that is why I have be a proponent of share buy back, hoping this would get some of those share out of the hands of "the controllers" and into future new investors. We also have to control options and warrants otherwise they will just be able to continue the rigged game.

My 2 cents worth

Napapro

New Message
Please login to post a reply