Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Qualifications And Experience STAN CAPLAN------Yes, Cherry
Aug 27, 2010 07:47PM

What early research? Haven't you had connections to PTSC for years and years, if your "letter" is anything to go by?

Why should one have to depend on "volunteers" to place a an "experienced" person on the BoD if the sentiment was that they were doing such a poor job, did Pete Lozano?

Mr Lozano was a true example of a person who was prepared to fully commit himself to the quest of obtaining a seat on the BoD without half-hearted excuses and blaming everyone else. I respect him greatly for what he did, and should he wish to be considered in the future, I will do all that I can to assist him in his endeavors.

Then there's the audacity to state that the bottom line was, "just a lot of talk" which exemplified your position, and from your "Call me when shareholders will do what it takes to unite and pay the price to succeed" it would appear that absolutely nothing has changed.

In my very humble opinion, I can see absolutely no reason whatsoever for shareholders to expend time, effort, and money to help a candidate who is prepared to do so little themselves, other than "talk".

The 6 Rules of Use prevent me from articulating anything further.

New Message
Please login to post a reply